07 February, 2015

Overboard

It's funny how
U seem so special to me
Yet i'm just a place for you to say hi

I share everything with you
Yet you only take with nothing to give

When i see something intriguing in a way that is bad,
You laughed and thought it was funny
Was that because you didn't feel how i felt or you just wanted to cover something up?

I doubt we have the same thoughts, most of the time. Because i've hinted you throughout all these years and you still don't get it.

Or im assuming you pretended not to get it just because.

As much as i feel stupid for being too naive, i feel worse of the fact that i have put myself in a state that is so low, that everyone can just step over and look away- some might say sorry-but they would eventually look away.

There has always been a line between desperation and determination, but maybe naivety made me blind