14 December, 2014

Beauty

Remember my Instagram post about the urge to post things about your life for the sake of self satisfaction?

Well i've tested myself as well. Semalam masa wedding afiq, Che Nab had the Dayangs on make up so i was like oh okay yeay makeover. And well i thought i was pretty. I was pretty. Omg seriously no i was gorgeous fab gitu hahahah. Bukan selalu kan dapat makeover. So technically it was a day of.. Well it was a very perasan day for me

Bcs everywhere i go everyone would turn their heads and look at me
Makcik pakcik be like "ni sapa ni"
Everyone wanted to take selfies wimme
And most importantly when i slide up my camera i felt great. In fact it felt wonderful to just take selfies of yourself without deleting it seeing that it was ugly like all the other days before. It was wonderful just to snap photos endlessly bcs hey every single photo was pretty (very the perasan i tell u) and hey i actually felt prettier than sabrina tau hahahahaha.

So i posted photos of myself feeling good. About it and got lots of likes and feedbacks (takdalah banyak mana like beribu tapi hey it was a lot for a loser like me) and sumpah masa tu riya takabbur semua ada lah. 

But. That was it. Once i put on the make up remover it was all gone. It was like a slap on my face to tell me "hey this is reality"

So i guess it must be nice to be born pretty. U get that everyday. No wonder i could resist myself to not make an instagram account but u couldn't. I feel u now bruh i feel u.

Abd yesterday's camera roll be like