12 October, 2014

Malang

Kenapa orang suka compare compare
Kenapa ana takleh jadi sepandai mas
Sebaik iman
Sebertuah ainil
Secantik kim
Sehebat dila
Macam amirah ke........... 
I thought annual dinner and graduation was suppose to be the peak event of all. For me to forget this cheap crap and for a moment be happy. But i wasnt.

Because not being pretty enough to shine sucks when your friends are beautiful. Menang sparkling award, sweetest smile award. Menang princess of the night lagi.

Not being smart enough hurts when you're surrounded with geniuses and as much as i try, i can't even touch the doorknobs of their level door. 

Balik graduasi kena hfm. Ya allah, apa salah ana sampai kena macamni.. Semuaorang happy and my mum didnt even come. My dad was on his phone the whole day and i didnt even get a flower. Macam sampah je aku belajar penat penat takda penghargaan. 

Ana mintak maaf ana tak bersyukur kadang kadang. Ana mintak maaf ana complain. But no one reads this anyway.  and since it's just you and me. Anggaplah ni luahan.


Penat. Penat sangat kita dah buat yang terbaik tapi takda orang pernah perasan. Tak mengharapkan pujian, tapi idk. I just feel useless and i need a boost. My friends are leaving me my parents are busy, are You going to leave me too?